Betty cox was diagnosed with brain cancer on February 1, 2008. She passed away only 13 days later, on February 14th. My blog covers the all too emotional journey Betty, my dad, and I underwent throughout the progression of Betty's cancer.
I can be contacted at lilyfaden@gmail.com.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

No new developments today, really, except Betty had her first real brush with death. I wasn't there to see it (I've kind of deliberately been avoiding the family room - it's getting too intense for me to watch), but apparently she had a small seizure and stopped breathing for about 30 seconds. Everyone is just walking around saying, "It will probably be soon," and "Who knows when it will happen" nonstop, and it's beginning to drive me insane. What is the point in speculating? We all know it's very close. I don't think having some sort of "estimated time of departure" is going to make this easier for anyone.

No comments: